All Fiberglass Composite Contemporary Wood Grain Door
Chemically Welded Door
We construct the AF-219-1 All Fiberglass Composite Door with contemporary wood grain face sheets and a choice of three different cores. The all-fiberglass construction provides corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. Fiberglass frame and lite kits painted in a color to complement the wood grain stain, or same color if painted face sheet. This entrance is an economical, yet beautiful and strong solution for commercial and industrial applications that have corrosive environments, clean room or food preparation demands.
Features and Benefits
- The beautiful wood finish provides a great complement to interior locations as well as exterior.
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color.
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge. The inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge. Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-219-1
- The wood grain fiberglass surface offers a degree of resistance to stains, scuffs and impacts that would easily damage real wood.
- Choice of three core materials; EPS (expanded polystyrene), urethane, or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4", 5/8", or 1" glazings provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- A variety of stain, painted and custom colors available.
- Class A Sheets available.
- Maximum door size: 42" x 99".