All Fiberglass Composite Pebble Grain Door
Chemically Welded Door
The AF-217 All Fiberglass Composite Door is constructed with pebble grain face sheets and a choice of three different cores. The all-fiberglass construction and through-colored face sheets provide scuff and scratch resistance, corrosion resistance, and easy cleaning in demanding environments. Paired with a pultruded fiberglass frame, this door offers a lightweight, economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability.
- Through color face sheets provide improved scratch/scuff resistance, and eliminate field painting. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color. Class A face sheets and other door skins are available. Contact Special-Lite for details.
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge. The inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge. Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-217
- Choice of three core materials; EPS (expanded polystyrene), urethane, or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded clamshell fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4", 5/8", or 1" glazing’s provide functionality and design flexibility.
- Fiberglass louvers or wall applications are available.
- Special-Lite aluminum lite kits are available in 1/4", 1/2" and 1" sizes. EPDM lite kits may also be used.
- A variety of colors available in SpecLite3® FRP UV-stabilized through-colored face sheets. Face sheets are also available in custom colors.
- All-Fiberglass is corrosion resistant.
- Economical and easy to clean.
- Florida Building Code approved for use outside HVHZ.
- Maximum door size: 48" x 96".