All Fiberglass Composite Sandstone-Textured Door
Chemically Welded Door
We construct the AF-220 All Fiberglass Composite Door with sandstone-textured face sheets and a choice of three different cores. The all-fiberglass construction and through-colored face sheets provide scuff and scratch resistance, corrosion resistance, and easy cleaning in demanding environments. We match this door with a pultruded fiberglass frame, which offers a lightweight, economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability.
- Through color face sheets provide improved scratch/scuff resistance, and eliminate field painting. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color. Class A face sheets and other door skins are available. Contact Special-Lite for details.
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge. The inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge. Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-220
- Choice of three core materials; EPS (expanded polystyrene), urethane, or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4", 5/8", or 1" glazing’s provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- A variety of colors available in sandstone-textured through-colored face sheets. Customs painted colors are also available.
- Available in singles or pairs up to 4' x 8' maximum net size per leaf to suit a majority of openings.
- Florida Building Code approved for use outside HVHZ.
- Maximum door size: 48" x 96".