SPECIAL-LITE, INC. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Job Title: Marketing & Graphic Technician
Job Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Reports To: Sales Manager, Strategic Initiatives
An important role in growing the exposure and sales of Special-Lite, Inc. and has significant opportunities to assist in the creation, development and implementation of new and interesting marketing campaigns at the direction of the Sales Manager. The Marketing & Graphic Technician manages a third party fulfillment vendor including the responsibility of inventory management of samples and literature and ordering of samples.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Graphic Design or related field of study or 2 plus years of equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively.
- Strong planning & organizational skills, with the ability to follow directions and stay focused.
- Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with all staff members.
- Excellent oral and written communications, including spelling and grammar.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or MAC equivalent); InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop; Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Social Media including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, and Pinterest.
- High level of customer service. Self-motivated. High energy and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be punctual, reliable and flexible and have a positive “Can-Do” attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Digital video/audio content
- Organize and host virtual presentation
- Working knowledge of door & hardware industry
- Construction industry or architectural products knowledge
- Perform analytics and produce reports to aid decision making
- Experience in technical writing
- HTML experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 3rd Party Fulfillment Vendor which may include daily contact with vendor to add new users, add/remove/update new items and monitor inventory levels. Inventory control includes ordering product samples (complete with labels, etc.) and arranging for delivery of samples to our Vendor. Prepare and distribute monthly sales and marketing reports.
- Prepare and distribute monthly sales and marketing reports./li>
- Management of customer data base.
- Member of Website Design Team which may include maintaining design parameters, writing content and making regular updates.
- Implement and manage various marketing campaigns including social media and email.
- Preparation of PowerPoint, Prezi or other types of presentations for sales team.
- Scheduling and shipping of Trade Show booths and accessories.
- In support of or in collaboration with Sales Training Manager, schedule and coordinate web-based product demonstrations and conference calls.
- Support Vice President of Sales & Marketing on market research and analysis efforts as required.
- Prepare and perform follow up communications on inquiries including the sending of collateral materials and letters to prospective customers.
- Support of event management as required.
- Sales and Marketing special projects as assigned by Sales Manager, Strategic Initiatives.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, and resume to Human Resources Department, Special-Lite, Inc. P.O. box 6, Decatur, MI 49045 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No on-site applications will be accepted. Must submit cover letter and resume.
Application deadline: Thursday, July 28, 2016.