SPECIAL-LITE, INC. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Position: Product Engineer Intern
Job Classification: Internship
Reports To: Product Engineer
Basic Functions: Assist manufacturing and manufacturing engineering in process improvement, implementing new products, inventory control and production support as needed.
- Must be a current student enrolled in an accredited college/university pursing a bachelor’s degree in a manufacturing or engineering field.
- 3.00 GPA or higher.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior status.
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated.
- Good communication skills; both written and oral.
- Experience with AutoCad.
- Ability to create part & assembly drawings from existing parts using measuring tools.
- Problem-solving and math skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organized and have the ability to work independently and handle various projects simultaneously.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, and resume to Human Resources Department, Special-Lite, Inc. P.O. box 6, Decatur, MI 49045 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 269-423-6127. .
No on-site applications will be accepted. Must submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume.