High Strength Pultruded Fiberglass Door
We’re the only door manufacturer in the world that pultrudes heavy-duty completely sealed industrial fiberglass doors. The AF-100 FRP doors are 1-3/4″ thick, hermetically sealed and immune to moisture and corrosive gasses or liquids.
Features and Benefits
- 6 lb./cubic foot closed cell foam core wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8″ at all door faces for great impact resistant
- Stile edges are 9/16″ thick of solid FRP Structural Reinforcement, allowing for the maximum screw holding capability
- The resin is FDA and USDA-compliant
- Above industry standard fiberglass content for extreme strength and longevity
- The top rail is 6″ deep with 1/4″ wall thickness to provide ample reinforcement for closer attachments
- Standard mortise bottom rail allows for field trimming of the door; optional flush bottom rail facilitates cleaning and sterilization
- Standard widths: 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″ wide; custom widths up to 5′ also available.
- Height: up to 22′ tall
- Standard industry hardware is compatible with all doors
- Available with frames, vision lites, louvers, mullions, center posts, wall anchors, and thresholds.
- Ten standard high gloss colors, any custom colors or primer only
- High gloss color finish is two-part aliphatic polyurethane coating.
- Beautiful, smooth, rugged, corrosion resistant door.
- Special-Lite AF-150 All-Fiberglass Frame perfect for this door
Customize the AF-100 Door with Pultruded Fiberglass Molding
Enhance the flat, smooth look of the Pultruded Fiberglass Door by adding a raised, fiberglass molding to the surface of the door. The result is a custom, paneled door appearance.
Building Applications – Doors Can Withstand Harsh Environments
Our products are ideal for corrosive environments that quickly destroy even stainless steel doors. These include industrial facilities where regular sanitization is required, such as clean rooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food processing. Also locations that by their nature are inherently corrosive to steel doors, such as petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment facilities, marine and more. Our Pultruded Fiberglass Doors are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal doors but offer performance, durability, and longevity that hollow metal doors cannot match. In addition to all this, the resin for our doors is FDA and USDA compliant.