SPECIAL-LITE, INC. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Position: Sales Manager, OEM Product Sales & National Accounts
Job Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Reports To: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Basic Functions: The OEM and National Accounts Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing the sales of OEM products, technologies, licenses, etc., as well as the existing product platform, and customized solutions to targeted large accounts throughout North America. The individual responsible for this position will develop and grow these sales through a variety of sales activities, exceptional customer service and in collaboration with other team members within the Special-Lite organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or 5+ years of design and construction industry related experience.
- Outstanding sales & sales leadership experience with a minimum of 5 years of professional selling in contract and conceptual sales.
- Strong communication skills including: Listening, Writing, Verbal & Presentation.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to details.
- Strong technical, mechanical and engineering or aptitude, with ability to understand how Special-Lite products and processes can be adapted to support a myriad of product applications in other yet to be identified markets.
- Ability to work and communicate with influencers at all levels in the sales process; Including the C-Suite to the Maintenance Department.
- Outstanding negotiating skills and experience.
- Must be self-motivated, have high energy and self-directed.
- Must have strong computer skills including; Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Must have a highly competitive, positive “Can-Do” attitude
- Extensive travel is a requirement of this position.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Overall accountability for and ownership of OEM product sales in the United States and Canada.
- Overall accountability for and ownership of national accounts sales in the United States and Canada
- Interact with OEM customers and prospects for the purpose of marketing and selling, evaluating performance and strength, delivery of customer product training, negotiating agreements, supporting customer product integration, and sales planning and forecasting.
- Interact directly with the identified strategic corporate accounts for the purpose of needs analysis, product positioning, and development of product opportunity.
- Targets existing Special-Lite accounts for growth and development of National and OEM opportunities while identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Targets and interacts with architects and engineers on special projects that provide opportunity for OEM or custom large project sales opportunity.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales Managers and independent sales representative network on targeting and sales activities with National Accounts.
- Establishes product pricing and commission level through collaborative effort with representative network, Regional Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Attend tradeshows to provide sales support, generate leads, evaluate sales opportunities, evaluate sales activities strategies and sales activities of the competition, and evaluate new market and customer opportunities.
- Maintain customer files and information in database.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, compare results against goal and develop a sales plan as required.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Engineering, Research and Development and Production on product needs and performance.
- Provide input for annual strategic planning process.
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotion material requirements to support both National Accounts and OEM sales effort.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, and resume to Human Resources Department, Special-Lite, Inc. P.O. box 6, Decatur, MI 49045 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 269-423-6127. .
No on-site applications will be accepted. Must submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume.