Support You Can Count On
When you choose an entrance product from Special-Lite®, our professional staff will assist you every step of the way—from our real live switchboard operator, to product training at our factory, and installation support from our field technicians.
- Experienced entrance professionals in every department
- Inside sales coordinator support with geographic coverage
- Factory sales reps to provide expert technical assistance
- Engineering staff to provide entrance design assistance
- Field technician for troubleshooting, service and installation support
Special-Lite products are promoted in North America by independent, commissioned sales representatives and distributed through selected door specialty companies, glass and glazing subcontractors, hardware distributors, and window replacement contractors. Visit our Sales Rep Locator to find the sales representative for your region.
We stand behind all of our products with a 10-year, 100% parts and labor warranty. Plus, we offer an additional limited lifetime warranty on our flush door models. Review our warranty statement and compare it to what other supplier warranties actually cover after all of their exclusions and limitations. You’ll see that when you buy a Special-Lite door, you’re really covered.