SPECIAL-LITE, INC. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Position: Website Developer
Job Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Reports To: Advertising & Marketing Manager
Basic Functions: Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Special-Lite website and execution of the company’s yearly electronic marketing strategy. This position works under the direction of the Advertising & Marketing Manager, with the existing sales and marketing organization both internal & external, in the development and implementation of the website and e-commerce strategy.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of experience in web design and coding.
- Previous work experience should include creating and managing content for commerce-focused sites and components.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge with E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, and New Media Marketing.
- Team player with strong initiative, work ethic, ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Creative, energetic, passionate & flexible.
- Confidentiality & Professionalism.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Initiate e-commerce transaction functionality and participate in the web content process.
- Work with multiple departments (e.g. Marketing, sales, operations) to maintain adherence to timelines and ensure deadlines for site content are met.
- Proactively identify areas of the website where opportunity for improvements exists
- Develops website protection and maintenance strategies through implementation of appropriate security precautions and performing preventive maintenance as required.
- Develops & implements a search engine strategy to improve site visibility and visits.
- Construction products or architectural products background
- Experience with both the complex and contract sales environment
To Apply: Submit cover letter, and resume to Human Resources Department, Special-Lite, Inc. P.O. box 6, Decatur, MI 49045 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 269-423-6127. .
No on-site applications will be accepted. Must submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume.