Our design philosophy is unique in the industry. Contrary to conventional wisdom, we make our heavy-duty doors lightweight and flexible to withstand the rigors of real life, which also minimizes wear and tear on hardware and framing components. This approach results in the longest possible service life of the whole entrance system, thus conserving material, energy and economic resources.
Eight Reasons Our Entrance Products are More Sustainable:
1. GREENGUARD Certification ensures better indoor air quality.
2. Modern materials and durable construction reduce lifecycle cost.
> 3. Lightweight doors extend the life of the entire entrance system.
4. Durable finishes reduce maintenance costs and health risks.
5. Easy cleaning with green cleaners protects indoor air quality.
6. Better thermal performance helps reduce energy usage.
7. Aluminum is a sustainable material choice.
8. All Special-Lite extrusions are made from reprocessed aluminum.