Because Special-Lite products leave our factory pre-finished, they don’t need to be painted at installation. The durability of our finishes also eliminates the regular refinishing required to maintain hollow metal or wood doors and frames. Not only are facility maintenance costs reduced, but maintenance staff and building occupants are not exposed to the airborne particulates and potentially dangerous fumes created by sanding and refinishing.
Eight Reasons Our Entrance Products are More Sustainable:
1. GREENGUARD Certification ensures better indoor air quality.
2. Modern materials and durable construction reduce lifecycle cost.
3. Lightweight doors extend the life of the entire entrance system.
> 4. Durable finishes reduce maintenance costs and health risks.
5. Easy cleaning with green cleaners protects indoor air quality.
6. Better thermal performance helps reduce energy usage.
7. Aluminum is a sustainable material choice.
8. All Special-Lite extrusions are made from reprocessed aluminum.