#DoorStories Contest: About & Rules
Every door has a story– what’s yours?
Submit a photo of an entrance and tell its story!
- Has this entrance solved a problem or pain point?
- Has this entrance made someone’s life easier or saved them money?
- Has it stood the test of time?
- Has it branded a building for a business or was it a custom solution?
Enter for the chance to win weekly swag prizes and the grand prize, a $250 Amazon.com Gift Card!
Two Ways to Enter:
- Form Entry: Fill out the form below to submit your entry!
- Instagram Post: Post your photo and Door Story on Instagram with both the hashtags #doorstories and #speciallite. Only entries with these hashtags will be collected!
Read the official rules below.
To enter this photo contest, post photos of Special-Lite® Entrance Products and their stories with the hashtags #DoorStories and #SpecialLite on Instagram, or submit our form.
Anyone can enter!
Anyone can enter!
- Post a photo of a Special-Lite Door and its story on Instagram or you can also visit our website or the tab on our Facebook Page to submit an entry! If you have a private Instagram, keep in mind we won’t be able to see your submission unless you set it to public.
- Tag the photo, adding the hashtags #DoorStories and #SpecialLite.
- Follow the competition and get inspired by other participants by liking our Facebook page and following @special_lite on Instagram.
The competition is open between 12/13/17 – 3/31/18
Special-Lite, Inc. cannot control the content that is posted with the hashtag #DoorStories, outside of our own accounts. We do not approve of any content that contains language or images that describe criminal/anti-social behavior, hate, sexually suggestive material, discrimination, unlawful acts, infringement of others rights, violence, nudity, or foul language.
This contest is not affiliated with Amazon.
By entering this Contest, you give the Contest Sponsor, their respective parent and affiliated companies and their representatives, the right and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, disseminate, publish, distribute, represent publicly, edit and modify the photos and written content submitted in this Contest around the world and in perpetuity, with no remuneration whatsoever and, where appropriate, for all purposes related to Contest Sponsor’s activities, including but not limited to dissemination through various media, namely the Facebook page, Instagram account, Twitter account, and website. You also agree that your first and last names and/or account names may be used in association with the submitted photos.
The grand prize is awarded at the sole discretion of the Content Sponsor; photos and written content will be judged by quality of written content, originality, unique qualities of the entrance, architecture of the building, quality of photography, and notability of the building or end user of the entrance product.
The Contest Sponsor will select winners within (5) business days of each contest period listed above. Prizes are subject to availability, and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal value.