Our FRP framing products are manufactured using our pultrusion process, offering the same strength, reliability, and corrosion resistance as our pultruded doors. The AF-150 frame also pairs greatly with our FRP/Aluminum hybrid doors as an alternative to our aluminum tube framing.
- Standard depths: 5-3/4″, 6-3/4″, 7-3/4″, and 8-3/4″
- Factory custom-sized depths from 4.5″ to 12″
- Heads can be either 2″ or 4″
- 1/4″ wall thickness
- Frame anchors can be specified for new construction or retrofit
- Standard FRP reinforcements (hinge, strike, and closer), optional aluminum reinforcements (hinge and closer only)
- Finished with durable high-gloss two-part polyurethane coating
Borrowed Lites are available using our AF-150 Pultruded Framing system with pultruded FRP glass stops.
- All Borrowed Lites are custom manufactured
- Maximum size of lite without an intermediate mullion is 24 S.F.
- Glazing provided by others
- Customer is responsible for glazing type & size, meeting all state and local codes
- Standard jamb depth 2″ x 5-3/4″, 4″ head and sill optional
- Optional jamb depths 6-3/4″, 7-3/4″, and 8-3/4″. 4″ head and sill optional in these sizes
- Unless otherwise noted, lites are glazed on the interior side