Contemporary Wood Grain Fire-Rated Fiberglass Door (up to 90-min)
Fire doors are a vital part of a building’s passive fire protection system. When properly installed and maintained, they will help to compartmentalize a building to protect occupants and property from the spread of smoke, and flames and aid in providing a safe means of egress during a fire. Purchasing your fire-rated doors and framing from one vendor can minimize costs and shorten lead time.
This rustic woodgrain version (AF-219FR) and the contemporary light maple wood grain (AF-219FR-1) of our all-fiberglass fire doors are available with 20, 45, 60, and 90-minute fire ratings. Tested in accordance with UBC 7-2, NFPA 252, and UL 10C requirements, the AF-FR Series have passed the 1-1/2 hour positive pressure test, hose stream test, and 250-degree temperature rise tests and are labeled by Intertek.
Stainless steel vision lites provided by Special-Lite or others.
- WSCP-412 proprietary mineral core
- 1-1/2” nominal thickness
- 18 pcf minimum density
- FR-Series Framing
- ¼” thick, solid, pultruded, FRP profiles
- No corrosive components or reinforcements
- Solid tectonite filler
- No steel or aluminum filler is allowed
- Any category C standard frame
- Any category C proprietary frame
- 42” x 96” maximum size single swing
- 84” x 96” maximum size standard pairs
- All surface-applied hardware must be through-bolted.
- Hinges Per NFPA 80, Table 18.104.22.168
- Single-point latching on singles, 4-point latching for pairs
- Surface vertical rod less bottom rod allowed on 45-min and lower pairs and singles with door-to-door or door-to-floor fire pin installed in each leaf
- Brass, bronze, steel, aluminum, polycarbonate, or decorative laminate maximum 12 from bottom rail
- Astragal – Optional wood astragal
- Single Swing
- Hinge and lock stile, 2” minimum tectonite with Palusol P-100 Intumescent and 0.090” thick fiberglass edge painted to match door face
- Hinge stile, 2” minimum tectonite with Palusol P-100 Intumescent and 0.090” thick fiberglass edge painted to match door face
- Meeting edge, 3” minimum with Palusol P-100 Intumescent and 0.090” thick fiberglass edge painted to match door face
- Top rail, 6” minimum tectonite with Palusol P-100 Intumescent and 0.090” thick fiberglass edge painted to match door face
- Bottom rail, 4” minimum for single swing, 4-1/2” minimum for pairs tectonite with 0.090” thick fiberglass edge painted to match door face