Aluminum Thermally Broken Framing System
Aluminum Thermally Broken Framing available in the SL-450TB and SL-600TB models to meet your project’s needs.
Extruded from 6063-T6 aluminum alloys, 2″ x 4-1/2″ SL-450TB and 2″ x 6″ SL-600TB framing have a nominal wall thickness of .125″. Corner construction employs shear block fabrication method.
Features and Benefits
- Thermally broken construction enhances thermal performance
- Shear block construction provides the ability to erect on the job site
- Accommodates up to 1-1/16″ glazing, expanding design and energy savings options
- Uniform glazing gasket for both interior and exterior simplifies ordering and installation
- Bulb gasket weather-stripping resists wear, will not stretch or shrink
- Anodized or painted finishes available to match your door
- Sill options available in both 4-1/2″ and 6″ frame depth