All Fiberglass Composite Smooth Door
Chemically Welded Door
We construct the AF-200 All Fiberglass Composite Door with flat face sheets that are primed or painted, and a choice of three different cores. The all fiberglass construction provides dent resistance, cannot corrode and easy cleaning in demanding environments. Paired with a pultruded fiberglass frame, this door offers a lightweight, economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability.
- Smooth face sheets are primed and ready for field painting or can be painted with any of our 10 standard high gloss colors. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color.
- Choice of three core materials; EPS (expanded polystyrene), urethane, or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4", 5/8", or 1" glazing’s provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- Available in singles or pairs up to 4' x 8' maximum net size per leaf to suit a majority of openings.
Customize the AF-200 Door with Pultruded Fiberglass Molding
Enhance the flat, smooth look of the AF-200 Door by adding a raised, fiberglass molding to the surface of the door. The result is a custom, paneled door appearance.