Our FRP framing products are manufactured using the pultrusion process, offering the same strength, reliability and corrosion resistance as our pultruded doors.
- Standard depths: 5-3/4″, 6-3/4″, 7-3/4″ and 8-3/4″.
- Factory custom sized depths from 4.5″ to 12″
- Heads can be either 2″ or 4″.
- 1/4″ wall thickness
- Frame anchors can be specified for new construction or retrofit.
- Finished with durable high-gloss two-part polyurethane coating.
Borrowed Lites are available using our AF-150 Pultruded Framing system with pultruded FRP glass stops.
- All Borrowed Lites are custom manufactured.
- Maximum size of lite without an intermediate mullion is 24 S.F.
- Glazing provided by others.
- Customer is responsible for glazing type & size, meeting all state and local codes.
- Standard jamb depth 2″ x 5-3/4″, 4″ head and sill optional.
- Optional jamb depths 6-3/4″, 7-3/4″, and 8-3/4″. 4″ head and sill optional in these sizes.
- Frames are factory assembled as one piece (6′ x 4′ max), or supplied knock down (KD) for field assembly.
- Unless otherwise noted, lites are glazed on the interior side.