Fire-Rated AMP – Wood Grain/Stainless Steel Door
Match the Finish of our SL-19 AMP Wood Grain Entrance Doors
SL-22 Fire-Rated AMP-Clad Door is the perfect complement to our AMP (Acrylic Modified Polyester) entrance doors for interior or exterior applications that require a 90-minute fire door. Tested in accordance with UBC 7-2, NFPA 252, and UL 10C requirements, the SL-22 has passed the 1-1/2 hour positive pressure test; hose stream test, and 250-degree temperature rise tests to achieve Warnock Hersey listing for fire-rating applications in the U.S.
Features & Benefits
- The SL-22 is available in 30, 45, 60 or 90-minute rated versions.
- Singles or pairs can be ordered in sizes up to 4’ x 8’ leaves.
- Available in any of the standard AMP stains or painted any color.
- Custom fabrication.
- Reliable order lead times.
- Single source convenience.
- 10-year parts and labor Special-Lite warranty
The SL-22 Fire-Rated AMP-Clad Door features the same AMP face sheets as our SL-19 Door bonded to a mineral core with a perimeter designed for secure hardware attachment. Edge capping and vision lite kits are natural finish stainless steel similar in appearance to clear anodized aluminum. Edge capping is screw-applied, welded and buffed at corners.
For any entrance that needs a Fire-Rated product. This product can be used with our SL-19 Wood Grain Door for a consistent design look on a building. Ideal for education, hospitality, medical and commercial use.