Contemporary Wood Grain FireSafe20 Fire-Rated FRP Door (20-Min.)
Fire doors are vital to a building’s passive fire protection system. Properly installed and maintained will help compartmentalize a building to protect occupants and property from the spread of smoke and flames. Purchasing fire-rated doors and framing from one vendor can minimize costs and shorten lead time.
Our 20-Minute doors round out our fire-rated product offerings, allowing you to order from one manufacturer. More durable than wood, plastic laminate, and other less resilient materials, FireSafe20 FRP doors offer you a longer life, less maintenance, and look beautiful.
Our modern Contemporary Wood Grain Doors combine contemporary styling with the advantages of modern engineering and materials to deliver high performance and long life. They feature a remarkable fiberglass face sheet that offers the appearance of a flush-style commercial wood door, right down to the most authentic cherry species wood grain replication in the fiberglass door industry.
Wood Grain Door Face
- Authentic cherry species wood grain replication FRP door face (.120” thick).
- The appearance of a flush-style commercial wood door.
- Achieve the rich look of real stained wood with our selection of natural wood stain colors, or paint any color.
Fiberglass Door Edges Standard
- 0.090” Smooth Fiberglass will be applied to all 4 sides of door and painted to match color of face sheet
- Same edge as the AF-FR Series Doors
Optional Stainless Steel Edge
- Stainless steel U-Channel will be applied to all 4 sides of door
- Corners will be Tig Welded
- Same edge as the SL-FR Series Doors
- 3’0” x 6’8”
- 3’0” x 7’0”
- 3’0” x 8’0”
- 3’6” x 7’0”
- 4’0” x 7’0”
- 4’0” x 8’0” Max. Size
Custom sizes are available for an extra cost and 2 weeks of additional lead time.
- 5.75” or 6.75”
- 2” or 4” Header
Fire-Rated Omega® Interior Aluminum Framing (Type II Frame)
Fire-Rated Aluminum Retrofit Framing
- 1031 Insert Frame with Butt Hinges
- 1032 Insert Frame with Continuous Gear Hinge
- SL-70 Capping System
Hollow Metal Fire-Rated Framing
- 2” x 5.75” – Primed Only
- Factory Glazing.
- Steel vision kit with 1/4” fire-rated glass.
- Painted to match door finish.
- Maximum 704 in² in listed and labeled kit for positive pressure applications using listed glazing. Minimum 5” from top or edge of door to lite cutout and minimum 5” from latch cutout to lite cutout.
- Maximum 32” high.
- Maximum 22” wide.
All hardware must be listed and labeled for use in fire doors.
- EPT Units
- Allowed between top and middle hinge locations.
- 1/16” maximum clearance per side when installing EPT.
- Limited to maximum 60 min positive and neutral pressure applications.
- Intumescent caulk or strips are required on bottom, top, and side of EPT device.
Hinges Per NFPA 80, Table 18.104.22.168.
- Single-point latching on singles, 4-point latching for pairs.
- Must be listed for use with wood-core fire doors.
- Rim x Rim with listed mullion allowed for pairs.
- Brass, bronze, steel, aluminum, polycarbonate or decorative laminate maximum 12 from the bottom rail.