- 6 lb./cubic foot closed cell foam core wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8″ at all door faces for great impact resistant
- Stile edges are 9/16″ thick of solid FRP Structural Reinforcement, allowing for the maximum screw holding capability
- Above industry standard fiberglass content for extreme strength and longevity
- The top rail is 6″ deep with 1/4″ wall thickness to provide ample reinforcement for closer attachments
- Standard mortise bottom rail allows for field trimming of the door; optional flush bottom rail facilitates cleaning and sterilization
- Standard widths: 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″ wide; custom widths up to 5′ also available
- Height: up to 22′ tall
- Standard industry hardware is compatible with all doors
- Available with frames, vision lites, louvers, mullions, center posts, wall anchors, and thresholds
- A variety of standard satin colors, in addition to high gloss custom color options
- Satin, two-component flexible acrylic urethane coating
- Beautiful, smooth, rugged, corrosion-resistant door
Enhance the flat, smooth look of the Pultruded Fiberglass Door by adding a raised fiberglass molding to the door’s surface. The result is a custom, paneled door appearance.
Our fiberglass doors and frames are ideal for corrosive environments that quickly destroy even stainless steel doors. These include industrial facilities where regular sanitization is required, such as clean rooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food processing. Also, locations that by their nature are inherently corrosive to steel doors, such as petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment facilities, marine, and more. Our Pultruded Fiberglass Doors are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal doors but offer performance, durability, and longevity that hollow metal doors cannot match. Our custom fiberglass door, manufacturing, and construction meet the guidelines of the FDA and USDA, allowing this door to be used in applications with even the most stringent cleanliness and safety requirements.
Looking for a fire-rated fiberglass door? The AF-100 is available with a 20-Minute Fire Rating. Expand the Fire Product Rating info below for more.