- 6 lb./cubic foot closed cell foam core wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8″ at all door faces for great impact resistant
- Stile edges are 9/16″ thick of solid FRP Structural Reinforcement, allowing for the maximum screw holding capability
- Above industry standard fiberglass content for extreme strength and longevity
- The top rail is 6″ deep with 1/4″ wall thickness to provide ample reinforcement for closer attachments
- Standard mortise bottom rail allows for field trimming of the door; optional flush bottom rail facilitates cleaning and sterilization
- Standard widths: 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″ wide; custom widths up to 5′ also available
- Height: up to 22′ tall
- Standard industry hardware is compatible with all doors
- Available with frames, vision lites, louvers, mullions, center posts, wall anchors, and thresholds
- Ten standard high gloss colors, any custom colors or primer only
- High gloss color finish is two-part aliphatic polyurethane coating
- Beautiful, smooth, rugged, corrosion resistant door
Our products are ideal for corrosive environments that quickly destroy even stainless steel doors. These include industrial facilities where regular sanitization is required, such as clean rooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food processing. Also locations that by their nature are inherently corrosive to steel doors, such as petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment facilities, marine and more. Our Pultruded Fiberglass Doors are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal doors but offer performance, durability, and longevity that hollow metal doors cannot match. The product’s design, manufacturing and construction meets the guidance for FDA and USDA, allowing this door to be used in applications with even the most stringent cleanliness and safety requirements.
The AF-100 is available with a 20-Minute Fire Rating.
Not available with lite kits.
Maximum width: 3’0” Maximum Height: 7’0”.
If this option is selected, these openings will come from the factory with all the necessary Category H Smoke and Draft control gaskets to be applied in the field. (Pemko S88 x HSS2000)
(Existing AF-100 models in the field cannot be retrofitted for the 20-Minute Rating)
Please refer to the configuration sheet for all limitations.