All-Fiberglass Smooth Pultruded Door
High Strength All-Fiberglass Pultruded Door
We're the only door manufacturer in the world that pultrudes heavy-duty completely sealed industrial FRP doors. All of our doors are 1-3/4" thick, hermetically sealed and immune to moisture and corrosive gasses or liquids.
Features and Benefits
- 6 lb./cubic foot closed-cell polyurethane core wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8" at all door faces for excellent impact resistant.
- Stile edges are 9/16" thick of solid FRP Structural Reinforcement, allowing for the maximum screw holding capability.
- The resin is FDA and USDA-compliant.
- Above industry standard fiberglass content for extreme strength and longevity.
- The top rail is 6" deep with 1/4" wall thickness to provide ample reinforcement for closer attachments.
- Standard mortise bottom rail allows for field trimming of the door; optional flush bottom rail facilitates cleaning and sterilization.
- Standard widths: 32", 36", 42" and 48" wide; custom widths up to 5' also available.
- Height: any standard width up to 22" tall.
- Standard industry hardware is compatible with all doors.
- Available with frames, vision lites, louvers, mullions, center posts, wall anchors, and thresholds.
- 10 standard high gloss colors, any custom colors or primer only.
- Finish is two-part aliphatic polyurethane coating.
- Beautiful, smooth, rugged, corrosion resistant door.
- Hang in our AF-150 All-Fiberglass Frame.
Doors Can Withstand Harsh Environments
Our products are ideal for corrosive environments that quickly destroy even stainless steel doors. These include industrial facilities where regular sanitization is required, such as clean rooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food processing, as well as locations that by their nature are inherently corrosive to steel doors, such as petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment facilities, marine and more.
Our FRP doors are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal doors but offer performance, durability and longevity that hollow metal doors cannot match.