Rustic Wood Grain Composite Fiberglass Door
We construct the AF-219 All Fiberglass Composite Door with rustic wood grain face sheets and a choice of two different cores. The all-fiberglass construction provides corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. Fiberglass frames and lite kits are painted to complement the wood grain stain or the same color as a painted face sheet. This entrance is an economical yet beautiful and strong solution for commercial and industrial applications.
- The beautiful wood finish provides a great complement to interior and exterior locations.
- The authentic-looking oak species wood grain fiberglass face sheet offers a degree of resistance to stains, scuffs, and impacts that would easily damage real wood.
- A variety of stains, painted, and custom colors are available.
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory-bonded face sheets for durability. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match the face sheet color.
- Single and active doors in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge. The inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge. Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-219.
- Choice of core materials: EPS (expanded polystyrene) or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provide secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4″ or 1″ glazings provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- Available in singles or pairs up to 47 3/4″ x 95 3/4″ maximum net door size.
Product Ratings and Performance
Thermal Performance and Sustainability
EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE CORE THERMAL TRANSMITTANCE, NFRC 100
- OPAQUE SWINGING DOOR (< THAN 50% GLASS) U-FACTOR = 0.27 BTU/HR∙FT²∙°F
- COMMERCIALLY GLAZED SWINGING ENTRANCE DOOR (> THAN 50% GLASS) U-FACTOR = 0.46 BTU/HR∙FT²∙°F
PP POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE THERMAL TRANSMITTANCE, NFRC 100
- OPAQUE SWINGING DOOR (< THAN 50% GLASS) U-FACTOR = 0.28 BTU/HR∙FT²∙°F
- COMMERCIALLY GLAZED SWINGING ENTRANCE DOOR (> THAN 50% GLASS) U-FACTOR = 0.47 BTU/HR∙FT²∙°F