Bullet-Resistant Contemporary Wood Grain Fiberglass Door and Frame
Featuring a remarkable fiberglass face sheet that offers the appearance of a flush-style wood door, right down to the authentic cherry species wood grain replication door face. It can be specified with vision lites to create just the functionality and style desired. The fiberglass surface offers a degree of resistance to stains, scuffs, and impacts that would easily damage wood doors.
Use these entrance products to support the increasing need for security in Schools, Colleges, Military facilities, Government buildings, Banks, or any public building. Our ballistic products are independent lab tested: ANSI/UL-752, Level 3; NIJ-STD-0108.01, Level 3A.
Composite Fiberglass Bullet-Resistant Door Construction
- Interior construction consists of ballistic fiberglass stiles and rails with mitered corners, ballistic fiberglass panels surrounded with polypropylene honeycomb, and factory-bonded face sheets for durability.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer face sheets for toughness, longevity, and color personalization
- Easy maintenance, materials are rust, rot, and corrosion resistant
- Independent lab tested
- ANSI UL-752, Level 3 NIJ-STD-0108.01, Level 3A
AF-219-1BR3 Bullet-Resistant Door Options
- Any size door up to a maximum 42” wide x 96” tall for the AF-219-1BR3 model
- Compatible with most ballistic hardware. (No CVRs or SL-301)
- Single or Pairs
- For use with: Ballistic AF-150BR3 Frame, Ballistic AF-BR3LK Lite Kit, and Ballistic AF-MULLION
- Achieve the rich look of a real stained wood door with our selection of natural wood stain colors.
Bullet-Resistant Framing, Astragal, and Mullion
- Complete your bullet-resistant entrance with AF-150BR3 fiberglass framing finished with two-part polyurethane coating.
- Ballistic T-Astragal and Mullion complete ballistic-rated pairs
For Hardware Compatibility, Limitations, and Glazing, Please Refer to the Configuration Worksheets.
Product Ratings and Performance
- ANSI/ UL-752
- Level 3
- Level 3A
- ANSI/ UL-752