Bullet-Resistant Rustic Wood Grain Fiberglass Door and Frame
Our Rustic Wood Grain FRP Bullet-Resistant Flush Door combines traditional styling with the advantages of modern engineering and materials to deliver high performance and long life. It features a remarkable fiberglass face sheet material that offers the appearance of a rustic, flush-style wood door right down to the realistic oak species wood grain detail. Use these ballistic doors to support the increasing need for security in Schools, Colleges, Military facilities, Government buildings, Banks, or any public building. Our ballistic products are independent lab tested: ANSI/UL-752, Level 3; NIJ-STD-0108.01, Level 3A.
Composite Fiberglass Bullet-Resistant Door Construction
- Interior construction consists of ballistic fiberglass stiles and rails with mitered corners, ballistic fiberglass panels surrounded with polypropylene honeycomb, and factory-bonded face sheets for durability.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer face sheets for toughness, longevity, and color personalization
- Easy maintenance, materials are corrosion resistant
- Any size door up to a maximum of 48” wide x 96” tall
AF-219BR3 Bullet-Resistant Door Options
- Achieve the rich look of a real stained wood door with our selection of natural wood stain colors, or choose a painted finish.
- Compatible with most ballistic hardware. (No CVRs or SL-301)
- Single or Pairs
- For use with: Ballistic AF-150BR3 Frame, Ballistic AF-BR3LK Lite Kit, and Ballistic AF-MULLION
Bullet-Resistant Framing, Astragal, and Mullion
- Complete your bullet-resistant entrance with AF-150BR3 fiberglass framing finished with a two-part polyurethane coating.
- Ballistic T-Astragal and Mullion complete ballistic-rated pairs
For Hardware Compatibility, Limitations, and Glazing, Please Refer to the Configuration Worksheets.
Product Ratings and Performance
- ANSI/ UL-752
- Level 3
- Level 3A
- ANSI/ UL-752