Hundreds of millions of people visit our national parks every year. That doesn’t even include local and state parks. Whether you’re a history lover, outdoor enthusiast, or simply looking to unplug from screens of any size, our parks offer an escape many people count on to be there when needed. Nevertheless, there are park challenges that need solutions.
Special-Lite is a perfect match for park buildings, restrooms, and other structures that are a part of these treasures. Those buildings require reliable, low-maintenance door systems and bathroom partitions that last a lifetime.
Due to exposure to the elements, doors, frames, and bathroom partitions face various challenges at park facilities. Below, we’ll look at some of those challenges and explore solutions.
Weathering and Corrosion: Park doors are exposed to rain, wind, humidity, and extreme temperatures, which can cause damage such as rust, corrosion, and warping.
Vandalism & Security: Unfortunately, park buildings, including doors and bathroom partitions, can be targets for vandalism.
Durability: High-traffic areas in park buildings lead to a lot of wear and tear on doors, frames, and bathroom partitions, impacting their use.
Temperature control: Temperatures inside your buildings must be maintained regardless of outside weather. Doors play a crucial role.
Maintenance: Parks require doors that are easy to maintain and repair to minimize disruptions to park operations and downtime. Combine limited staff and popular attractions, and you have a lot that needs attention; your doors shouldn’t have to compete.
These challenges highlight the importance of choosing high-quality doors, frames, and bathroom partitions designed explicitly for any local, state, or national park.
Why Choose Special-Lite Doors, Frames, and Partitions
By working with experts who understand the unique challenges of your park, you can ensure that the products you choose provide reliable performance, security, and durability while meeting your weather resistance and maintenance needs. Here are six areas to start.
1. Weather Resistance: Our doors are highly resistant to precipitation, humidity, and extreme temperatures. They will not rust or rot.
2. Durability: Our products withstand heavy use and potential impacts, making them ideal for high-traffic areas.
3. Low maintenance: FRP and aluminum don’t require painting and are resistant to scratches, dents, and other damage.
4. Security: Select doors that can resist impacts, vandalism, and break-ins, helping to ensure the safety and security of your buildings.
5. Customization: Choose from various colors, finishes, and hardware to match your facility’s aesthetic and functionality.
6. Warranty: Experience peace of mind with an uncomplicated, 10-year, 100% parts, and labor warranty.
Special-Lite doors, frames, and bathroom partitions withstand the wear and tear of heavy use and exposure to various elements, all with minimal maintenance required!
Get Started Today
Upgrade to keep your facilities highly rated for years to come! Our team will work with you to design and install the perfect door and frame or bathroom partition solution for your Park Facility. Contact your local Special-Lite Sales Rep now. You can also download our Park Facility Flyer from our Resource Center.