Suppose you have a pool area in your commercial building. Or you have a large outdoor pool or aquatic facility. In that case, you know how important it is to have doors and frames that can withstand constant exposure to moisture and harsh chemicals that can damage traditional materials (more on that below). Special-Lite Fiberglass Doors and Frames are made with the highest quality materials. They are engineered to handle the harsh and humid conditions found around pools.
We’ve covered ice arenas; let’s look at pools and aquatic facilities!
Pool and Aquatic Facility Challenges
Doors, frames, and partitions in aquatic or pool facilities face a variety of challenges due to this unique environment. Below, we examine five of the biggest challenges.
1. Water resistance: Pools generate a lot of moisture, leading to water damage and mold growth on surfaces not designed for this environment.
2. Corrosion: A wet and often humid environment can lead to the corrosion of doors, frames, and bathroom partitions.
3. Cleaning & maintenance: Your facility requires regular chemical treatment, cleaning, and maintenance to ensure proper function and hygiene. Surfaces need to allow for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
4. Security & access control: Pool facilities require strict access control to prevent unauthorized access and ensure safety. Think about the doors you have in place right now. Do staff-only areas and equipment rooms provide adequate security to prevent unauthorized access?
5. Safety: Damaged or hard-to-operate doors pose a safety risk to patrons and employees, especially in emergencies.
10 Reasons to Choose Special-Lite Fiberglass Doors and Frames
Durable and able to take heavy use and abuse, Special-Lite Doors and Frames provide security and easy access while keeping the water where it belongs. Here are 10 reasons why you should choose Special-Lite Fiberglass Doors and Frames.
1. Water resistance: Fiberglass doors and frames are highly resistant to moisture and water damage, making them ideal for use in humid and wet environments like pool areas.
2. Corrosion resistance: Fiberglass doors and frames will not rust or fall apart, even with prolonged exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, ensuring a safe and secure environment for all.
3. Durability: Our doors and frames are incredibly durable and can withstand heavy use and abuse. That ensures longevity and reliability in your commercial building, even in high-traffic areas.
4. Low maintenance: Fiberglass doors and frames require minimal maintenance compared to other door and frame options, reducing ongoing costs and upkeep for your facility.
5. Hygiene: Our doors and frames are easy to clean and sanitize thanks to the hygienic materials and finishes used to design them. Doors, frames, and partitions from our competitors often require frequent painting and maintenance in moisture-prone areas; ours do not.
6. Energy-efficiency: Fiberglass doors and frames have excellent insulation properties, keeping your facility comfortable all year while reducing energy usage.
7. Safety: Designed with safety in mind and reliable performance even in emergencies. Our doors and frames are also available in various ratings to meet building and life safety code standards.
8. Security: Even though they are lightweight and easy to operate, our doors are engineered to be heavy-duty, ensuring security when locked. They are reinforced for secure hardware attachment and work with access control systems to prevent unauthorized access.
9. Customization: Crafted to fit your project, choose from various colors, models, textures, and finishes so your Special-Lite Doors and Frames match the design of your commercial building.
10. A warranty that works: Experience peace of mind with a 10-year, 100% parts & labor warranty and a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
Whether planning a new pool facility or renovating an existing one, Special-Lite Fiberglass Doors and Frames are ideal for any aquatic facility.
Get Started Now
Choose Special-Lite Fiberglass Doors and Frames for durability, reliability, and long life. We take pride in providing exceptional customer support, ensuring your doors work as they should and look great for years. Contact us today to learn how our products can benefit you and your facility!