Cut Your Lead Times For Commercial Doors with Our Expedited Order Program
Are long lead times leaving you and your project in a bind?
We have your solution.
Here at Special-Lite, we produce high-quality commercial doors and frames that are durable, lightweight, and stronger than the competition. Even better, we ship FRP, Monumental and Fire-Rated Doors, and Aluminum Exterior Frames in less time than other commercial door manufacturers.
Why wait up to 18 weeks for the competition? Our lead times are shorter,* and it’s possible to knock another 2 weeks off our current lead time. Our Customer Service Team is ready to help you fast-track your commercial door order today with our Expedited Order Program. With a shorter lead time and an additional 2-week reduction, this is the solution you need for your project.
Some restrictions apply, and additional costs will vary depending on the specifics of your project. Still, nothing compares to keeping your customers happy and your project on schedule.
What Commercial Door Orders Can Be Expedited?
Our Expedited Order Program includes:
- Any SL-Series product manufactured in our Decatur (Michigan) Manufacturing Facility, including fire-rated doors (except Firesafe20).
- Painted or Special Anodize finishes – Black, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze Champagne, and Standard Painted finishes are all available options. Here is everything you need to know about choosing the perfect paint or finish for your project.
- Custom-painted finishes must be approved at the time of order entry before the expedited process begins and will incur an additional cost.
Pre-order Expedited Checklist
Some things to keep in mind before placing an expedited order:
- We reserve the right to decline any expedited order before work begins.
- No order is too big or too small.
- Completed Special-Lite forms and timely communication are essential to ensure any order is ready on time, even more so with expedited orders.
- Two-week lead time reduction starts once initial approvals and appropriate signoffs are completed.
- You must have established credit and be in good standing with Special-Lite before placing your door order.
- We cannot expedite any order that includes curves or custom metal fabrication.
What About Hardware?
We can install your hardware for you. In-stock hardware from Special-Lite is also an option. However, if you are supplying your own hardware, please remember that we will need to know when it will arrive onsite here at Special-Lite.
How do you get started?
Contact your local Sales Rep to get your Expedited Order started now!
*Current Lead times are subject to change. Please ask your Rep for the most up-to-date information at time of order.