Are long lead times leaving you and your project in a bind? We have your solution.
Here at Special-Lite, we produce high-quality commercial doors and frames that are durable, lightweight, and stronger than the competition. We can ship many of our products in less time than other commercial door manufacturers.
Why wait up to 18 weeks for the competition? Our lead times are shorter,* and it’s possible to knock another 2 weeks off our current lead time. Our Customer Service Team is ready to help you fast-track your commercial door order today with our Expedited Order Program. With a shorter lead time and an additional 2-week reduction, this is the solution you need for your project.
Some restrictions apply, and additional costs will vary depending on the specifics of your project. Still, nothing compares to keeping your customers happy and your project on schedule.
What Commercial Door Orders Can Be Expedited?
Our Expedited Order Program includes:
- All SL-Series Doors and all SL-Series Aluminum Frames
- All Fire-Rated Doors (AF-FR Series, SL-FR Series, SLI-FR Series).
- Standard Width Pultruded Fiberglass Doors (AF-100).
- All AF Composite Series Fiberglass Doors (AF-200, AF-217, AF-219, AF-219-1, AF-220)
- AF-150 Fiberglass Frames and AF-250 Fiberglass Frames in standard jamb depths (3-sided door frame)
- Finish Options: Standard Finish Selections, Stock or Optional Anodized Finishes, Standard or Custom Painted (see limitations below – color approval required before Expedited Order). Here is everything you need to know about choosing the perfect paint or finish for your project.
- Hardware (SL-Series ONLY): Factory installation of in-stock or customer-supplied hardware is available (see details below), or prep only
Pre-order Expedited Checklist
Some things to keep in mind before placing an expedited order:
- We reserve the right to decline any expedited order before work begins.
- No order is too big or too small.
- Completed Special-Lite forms and timely communication are essential to ensure any order is ready on time, even more so with expedited orders.
- Two-week lead time reduction starts once initial approvals and appropriate signoffs are completed.
- You must have established credit and be in good standing with Special-Lite before placing your door order.
- We cannot expedite any order that includes curves or custom metal fabrication.
What About Hardware?
We can install your hardware for you (Decatur products only). In-stock hardware from Special-Lite is also an option. However, if you are supplying your own hardware, please remember that we will need to know when it will arrive onsite here at Special-Lite and before the Expedited Order Approval Process begins.
How do you get started?
*Current Lead times are subject to change. Please ask your Rep for the most up-to-date information at time of order.