FRP Aluminum Hybrid Shower and Bathroom Stall Doors
Shower and Bathroom Stall Compartment Doors
For walled compartments, we offer reduced-height, closed top rail 1 3/4” Institutional Shower and Toilet Stall doors. These stall doors are manufactured to withstand hard usage, resist vandalism and maintain a like-new appearance. Our Institutional Shower and Toilet Stall doors feature the same construction you know and love in our standard doors, only shorter!
- SpecLite 3® Pebble Grain FRP (.120″) Fiber reinforced polymer face sheets for toughness and longevity
- SpecLite 3 FRP surface film promotes
- graffiti resistance
- scratch resistance
- super easy clean-up
- FRP is mold-free and does not rust or rot
- Aluminum chassis for flexural strength with durable aluminum edge
- The door is face secured with an integral channel in the aluminum stiles and rails
- Joined with mitered corners and angle blocks secured by 3/8″ diameter full-width galvanized steel tie rods
- Closed-cell, high-density structural polyurethane foam core for lightweight strength and water-tight composition
- Foam injected binding and sealing all door components together
Door Frame Options for Bathroom and Shower Stall Doors
Mount between two existing walls with our SL-1034 Insert Frame, designed for use with a Concealed Continuous Gear Hinge (SL-11) for Institutional Compartment Doors. This combination can be applied directly to a block masonry or a flush wall without the problem of the hinge cap rubbing on the wall.
Other attaching methods are available such as Fiberglass Framing; please consult our factory engineering department for design criteria.