- • Applications
- • Specs
- • Tech Data
- • Sales Info
- • Training
- • Green
- • News
- • Gallery
- • Site Map
The new Special-Lite® SL-120 Continuous Hinge is a simple, easy-to-install solution to compensate for out-of-plumb jambs in both new construction and door replacement. When the rough opening or existing framing is not perfectly plumb or square, the SL-120 provides a means of compensating for these irregularities. With adjustability of up to 1/8" in either direction, or opposite directions top to bottom, new doors can hang properly in less than perfect openings.
Abusive testing beyond 3 million cycles has proven that the durability of the SL-120 matches the durability of our doors. That's why they are covered by the same 10 year parts and labor warranty.
Standard Class 1 anodized finishes are clear and dark bronze, with optional colors available. Hinge caps can be painted to match door or frame colors.
- Full-length alignment guides on door and frame simplify hole templating
- Adjustments made from hinge to frame without removing door
- Top and bottom of hinge adjustable in opposite directions to level door
- Gap between pairs can be closed or opened up to 1/4"
- Hinge is anodized after all machining operations for superior protection
- Self-locking dog-point set screws use standard 1/8" hex key
- Hinge ships in neutral position, allowing 1/8" door movement in either direction after installation