LiteSpace Interior Aluminum Framing
LiteSpace is an interior aluminum framing system designed with minimal profiles for high glass content. Installed into finished openings, LiteSpace creates attractive spaces consisting of glass walls, office fronts, conference areas, and more.
LiteSpace aluminum profiles are symmetric and subtle, celebrating the glass they serve and the light that passes through.
LiteSpace installs from deck-to-deck or finished floor to finished ceiling. It’s extrusion design features snap-in profiles for a variety of possible configurations.
- Standard anodized finishes include Clear and Black.
- Optional anodizing includes Champagne, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, and Dark Bronze.
- Our Wood Expressions™ create realistic wood grain finishes including Light Maple, American Cherry, Dark Cherry, and Dark Walnut.
- You can also choose form numerous Kynar painted colors.
- Various powder-coated finishes are also available.
- Accommodates both framed and frameless glass walls.
- Glass installation is symmetric and centered.
- Supports the use of horizontal and vertical mullions.
- Uses 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ thick tempered glass.
- Supports locally sourced, as well as decorative, or functional glass.
- Complement your space with sliding or swinging doors.
- Sliding framed or frameless doors offer soft close assist.
- Swing doors support the use of pivot or butt style hinge.
- Framed aluminum doors are available in narrow, medium and wide stile.
- All Special-Lite doors easily integrate specialty door hardware.
- Or, use third-party glass or wood doors.